April 9, 2022 The Inaugural Stars in Service Gala
04/23/22 The Rotary Club of Aberdeen Presents Our Annual Bull/Shrimp & Oyster Roast
The Rotary Club of Aberdeen Presents Our Annual Bull/Shrimp & Oyster Roast
When and Where
Saturday, April 23, 2022
6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Reserve a Table (Seats 8):
- $200 Gold
- $150 Silver
In addition to knowing your contribution specifically helps the local community, we will prominently display your support at the event. Gold sponsorships include online promotion.
- 6:00 – 9:00 PM – Food Served
- 9:00 – 11:00 PM – Indoor Social*
Raw Oysters, Pit Beef, Pit Ham, Steamed Shrimp, Fried Chicken, Smoked Turkey, Italian Sausages, Assorted Cheeses & Pepperoni, Oyster Stew, Crackers, Breads & Rolls, Cole Slaw, Potato, Macaroni , Pasta, Garden & Italian Tomato Salad, Beer, Wine, Coffee, Soda, Water, and Dessert.
- Beer: Hopkins Farm Brewery
- Catering: Bill’s Seafood & Catering Co.
- Dessert: Keyes Creamery
- Entertainment: Mood Swings and DJ John Teal
- Chinese Auction and Big 6 Wheel
Your commitment to this worthwhile event will benefit numerous local charities.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford & Cecil Counties
- Arc Northern Chesapeake Region
- Harford Family House
- Havre de Grace Decoy Museum
- The Summer Reading Program of Harford County Library
- Intercounty Outreach
- Aberdeen Rotary Scholarship Fund
- Christmas gifts for recovering soldiers at Walter Reid
- Village of Hope
- And So Much More!
Rotary Club of Aberdeen Charities is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Documents and information submitted to the Secretary of State under the MD Charitable Solicitations Act are available from that office for the cost of copying and postage. Tax I.D. #90-0752980.
***Please follow current CDC recommendations and do not attend if you have a fever or are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe & healthy.***